The lovely Anna at Bonheurs Central* has kindly bestowed this award on me. It's fairly straightforward : I tell you 7 facts about myself and cite 7 other bloggers whose blogs I enjoy. Let's get started!
- I have glasses. Which is not to say that I wear them. I should. At least when I read--and I read quite a lot.
- I was born in Arizona.
- I don't think I will wear shorts this summer. Or ever. I prefer skirts (my legs too). Of course shorts are in for this summer---even here!
- I love to dance. I have signed up to take Belly Dancing lessons in the Fall.
- I can play the clarinet.
- I'm shy. No, seriously, I am.
- I'm a teacher by profession, but since I'm not actively teaching at the moment I'm either "not active/not employed/housewife" on admin. forms. I so wish Domestic Diva would fit in the blank . . . .
Now here is a list of 7 blogs I enjoy because they each bring a their own special style to the week. Check them out :
Life and Dandelions
This is Mommyhood
Thrifty Decor Chick
La vie est un longue fleuve tranquille . . .ou pas! (French)
Un coup de puce autour du monde (in English too)
Postcards from Oblivion
Clos des Fées (The website is in English, but the blog is in French)
P.S. Tonight is the Fête de la Musique here in France. Hopefully the weather will hold. We'll debrief on that tomorrow!